AdSense related issue

Sir jo mera blog hai uspe AdSense account activated hai or mera blog hindi me hai but mujhe usko English me start karna hai saari post delete kr ke ek fresh website bnani hai toh is se AdSense account pe toh koi frak ni pdega na sir ?

billionaire

Administrator
Staff member
As long as you follow Adsense rules, it won't affect your blog.
I would recommend that you post 3-4 articles in english and then delete the hindi ones.

billionaire

Administrator
Staff member
Ads are shown on the basis of your content. When you change your blog from hindi to english the ads displayed changes accordingly, CPC, CTR also adjusts accordingly.

Sonu

VIP
good morning sir. sir mene google adsense ke liye apply kiya bo reject ho gya hai. kya problem hai paise pata kare.

Sir jo mera blog hai uspe AdSense account activated hai or mera blog hindi me hai but mujhe usko English me start karna hai saari post delete kr ke ek fresh website bnani hai toh is se AdSense account pe toh koi frak ni pdega na sir ?
Yeah you can do it!! If you have with your English content then you can go with hindi Content and i m also a hindi blogger the average cpc u will get is 0.10$+-0.15 but if you block low cpc ads then you will receive a good cpc!! That's it!